Here is a sample FTP session using Windows 95/98/ME FTP program:
1. Click on the Start button on the Task Bar and click Run
2. Type command in the Run box and hit the OK button:
3. Type: ftp members2.1stnetusa.com and hit Enter
4. Enter your username and password
5. Use FTP commands to upload your files in your directory
6. For example, to put your main file from your computer called index.html
into your member's directory, type: put c:\index.html
If your file is in a subdirectory, replace the source of the file to look something like this:
For more information about FTP, please use your favorite search engine and search for "FTP commands", "FTP tutor", etc.
We hope this page is of help to you. Feel free to send us any comments to: email@example.com. Thank you for your support.